Trump won. holy crap, TRUMP WON! I had bets he was going to lose big time. I fell for the media’s and others ploy and figured all was lost. TRUMP WON!!! whew.
So a few random thoughts I’ve had over the last week or so..
- I have only TWO expectations of Trump, anything above these will be icing on the cake: 1. Put conservatives/constitutionalists on the Supreme Court. 2. Support Israel. After 8 years of sitting back and criticizing every action Israel took to defend itself, what’s coming now will need a strong U.S backing.
- Hillary Clinton sure made a mess out of this election. A lot of revelations came up during this election and the more information that came out, the more people realize Obama was a major part of most of it. IF the Republicans don’t go after both of them they’re missing a golden opportunity.
- Trump has made a few cabinet selections, some I like, some I don’t but as I voted for Trump, I’ll try and be neutral on his help selection. But once he gets sworn in the clock starts and he’s on the hook for who he picked.
- A lot of liberals are pissed off and in the streets protesting fair democratic elections.. Right after the media warned that Trump supporters would be protesting in the streets if Hillary won.
- There’s now a recount in Wisconsin because Jill Stein say’s there may be some fraud and abuse of our election. Funny, she didn’t get more than a few votes but wants a recount? Odd. If I didn’t know better I’d think maybe Hillary was behind this except she criticized Trump for not saying he’d honor the results. Couldn’t be her..
- Fidel Castro died, that’s awesome. Well, for most people who know real monsters exist and have any history knowledge before liberal revisionists white washed the books. Trump/Rubio/Cruz and MILLIONS of Cuban American’s seem very happy about it, liberals like Pelosi/Obama/Jill Stein seem to have lost a friend.
- I have noticed a lot of “Never Trump’rs” are searching for validation for not voting for Trump. Every decision/statement/tweet of post Trump makes, brings out the “See, we told you he wasn’t a conservative”.. I never thought he was a conservative, most people didn’t. But we knew he would fight the fight that needed to be fought and not lay down like Romney and McCain.
- Obama said he’ll speak out against Trump if he thinks Trump is going against “American values” Note to Obama: YOUR American values aren’t AMERICANS VALUES, if they were, Hillary would be POTUS and you wouldn’t be the SCFOAMF and the worst President ever.
Obama is on the way out and personally I can’t wait. But there’s about 57 days before he’s gone and he can do a lot of damage. Pray we make it to the party.