Here’s my take on the Texas Attack that took place in Garland Texas at a Pam Geller event called “Draw Muhammad Contest” or something…
1. Just like the 2nd Amendment, if you say you support it and then follow it up with “BUT” you don’t support it. So goes the 1st Amendment.
2. Safe speech needs no protection from the laws of the land. Nobody will be upset if you stay within the boundaries of what is deemed “Politically Correct”
3. The cop who killed the two Muslim attackers should be invited to the rose garden in the White House and a medal pinned on him. He thwarted an attack that would have killed many. He did it with a .45 caliber Glock. vs 2 Muslims wielding AK-47’s. In normal America, he’d be national hero. In today’s Obama’s America, Pam Geller is to blame for the muslims being killed.
4. Pam Geller and Gert Wilders are being raked over the coals for their actions against Islamic actions. Right now, those two as well as Robert Spencer are the deck hands on the Titanic screaming bloody murder that the ship is headed toward an ice berg. Everyone on the ship has their heads buried in their drinks and are ignoring the warnings. Wake up.
5. I am glad it was a cop who killed the Muslims. In NORMAL America this is what we know cops do. We know cops put themselves on the line every day. This cop was successful at his job, he succeeded in putting down two subhuman parasites…And as much hatred that is being placed on cops these days, this cop deserves our accolades.
6. Final thought: As you see the media/Liberals/Progressives/RINO’s/Democrats continue to blame Geller, rather than defend free speech. Ask yourself this: If more gun control is allowed, if the left’s confiscation dream is realized, they control what you can say. If they have already said, we must not speak ill of the prophet, the future must not belong etc… What is next?
You must fight to keep the 2nd or there will be no 1st. This incident in Texas shows that a good guy with a gun is a deterrent to an evil guy with a gun. Sometimes the good guys win, sometimes the bad guys win… But to not fight is to lose all the time.